31st December 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to appear for GRE and TOFEL exams to do MS in USA? Is it enought to write any one of these exam?

Is it compulsory to appear both GRE & TOFEL exams to do MS in USA or will any one of the exam be enough? What difference does it make?

5th January 2016, 11:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to appear for GRE and TOFEL exams to do MS in USA? Is it enought to write any one of these exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it compulsory to appear both GRE & TOFEL exams to do MS in USA or will any one of the exam be enough? What difference does it make?
Yes, GRE and TOEFL is compulsory for MS course in USA.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.
6th January 2016, 09:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to appear for GRE and TOFEL exams to do MS in USA? Is it enought to write any one of these exam?

To get admission for doing MS in USA, you must have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE is a standardised test which is the basic admission requirement for most graduate schools in United States whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?