1st August 2016, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

From which country should I study MS in Mechanical stream?

Sir, I have completed Mechanical Engineering from Pune university. I want to do further studies from abroad which would enhance my career as a good Mechanical Engineer. Please guide me from which country should I study MS?

Related Questions:
  1. Which country is the best to do MS in Mechanical engineering stream?
  2. Best country to study MS in Mechanical Engineering except India?
  3. Which country is better to study MS/MBA for B.E. Mechanical graduate?
  4. Which country is better for masters in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which country is best to study abroad after completion of senior secondary school in non-medical stream?
  6. How to study EMBA after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream? I have 2 years Mechanical Industry Experience
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode after ITI with Fitter stream? How to study it?
  8. Chances to study M.Tech with Mechanical stream from Gujarat without GATE?
  9. Is it better option to study abroad in Germany?
  10. Is M.Sc in Mathematics a good course for BE Mechanical student? Other courses which I can study?
  11. Which field can I choose in diploma after scoring 92% in SSC exam?
  12. Which is best between diploma in mechanical engineering and automobile? -- [New]
  13. Which country is best to study MS between Finland and Germany? Can I apply for the admission myself or should go to consultancy?
  14. Which country is best to study Master degree in Mass Media and procedure to take admission?
  15. How to do masters in mechanical engineering? Which country is better for the same?
  16. Better stream to study in M.Tech for Mechanical female student? Career opportunities through this stream?
  17. Which MBA stream to choose for mechanical?
  18. Which country give study visa on 8 CGPA marks in 12th? How can I choose a course and a good university?
3rd August 2016, 12:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which country should I study MS in Mechanical stream?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue MS course in mechanical stream to enhance your career and get lucrative career options. You should not decide your next place of study on country basis. Rather, you should decide the place of your MS on the below factors.

- The ranking of the institute concerned and its exposure facility.
- Expense incurred in the course.
- The job scope and work culture in the concerned country.
3rd August 2016, 05:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which country should I study MS in Mechanical stream?

You can pursue your Masters (MS) in Mechanical Engineering from any foreign country based on your interest. It is best to pursue MS in Mechanical Engineering course from German Universities. To get admission in MS course in German Universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and you need to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities by submitting your score reports. The university will view your application form and if you are eligible for admission, you will be issued an i20 and you can apply for Visa and if it is approved, you can go to Germany for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?