4th March 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the expected GRE score to get admitted in top universities?

I am bpharmacy student.i have scored 80% in pharmacy,i wanted to do mpharm in us.how many marks i have to score in gre to get admitted in top universities with schlorship.and what should i prefer to write tofel or ilets. i friends are saying that its very to get schlorship for m pharm over ms,is it true

Related Questions:
  1. How much score is needed in GRE to get admitted in top universities
  2. How much score is required in GRE to get admitted in top 10 to 20 universities to pursue MS?
  3. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  4. What is the top GRE score to have for getting MS Mechanical Engineering admission in top universities in US?
  5. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  6. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get information regarding colleges for MS in Computer science from foreign countries? I have got 304/340 in GRE
  8. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  9. What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?
  10. Best universities in Canada and USA to choose with 310 GRE marks?
  11. Which are the top universities giving funding for those who scored 290+ in GRE?
  12. Score to get in GRE for admission in top universities?
  13. Is following GRE score sufficient for admission to top ten universities of US for MS in mechanical?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  15. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  16. Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?
  17. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  18. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
14th March 2016, 07:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the expected GRE score to get admitted in top universities?

You need to score at least 300+ in GRE out of 340 in order to get admission in the top universities of USA.However, only GRE score will not help in the admission. English proficiency score, resume, statement of purpose and interview performance wil l be taken into account for admission. You need to perform well in each category, to get admission in the top universities of USA. Appearing in IELTS or TOEFL is enough to get admission. IELTS is a better option as you can apply for institutes in other parts of the world other than USA as most of the institutions across the world consider IELTS score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?