19th May 2016, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better to do in abroad for a settling down in abroad?

Which course is better to do in abroad for a settling down in abroad? Am trying to understand the best course to ensure that I can stay in abroad for a longer period. So, can you please guide me with the answer on the same? Thank you!

19th May 2016, 02:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to do in abroad for a settling down in abroad?

There is no particular specific course to do for settling down in Abroad. You can pursue your higher studies in Abroad based on the course you have completed whether it is 12th standard or any Bachelor's degree course. Once, you have completed the course in Abroad, you can apply for jobs and if you get any job, you can apply for H1B Visa and you can settle down in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?