18th May 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in India or abroad to get a good job in future?

Actually I want a good job which I could be well payed. Can I study in India or abroad to get a good job in future? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible. Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get job in abroad after doing B.Sc course in India? or I need to study abroad as well to get the job?
  2. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  3. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  4. Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?
  5. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  6. Is Mechatronics a good option for engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
  7. Which course should I do after my 12th in India if I want to get a job in Abroad in a Cruise Ship?
  8. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  9. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  10. Will it be suitable to study in India to do a job abroad?
  11. Which countries are better to study Dentistry? What is the value of Dentistry course in abroad?
  12. Companies, Jobs and Salaries for Biochemists in India and Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the M.Pharmacy jobs in abroad?
  14. Future prospect of Human Genetics course in India and Abroad? How to get scholarship in Abroad?
  15. Is it enough for me to go abroad for doing further studies or getting a job after completion of diploma course in India?
  16. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  17. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  18. Can I do forensic science course in future from abroad after completion of 12th standard?
19th May 2016, 02:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in India or abroad to get a good job in future?

You can get a good job in India if you have good academic records, subject knowledge and excellent communication skills. There is no need to go to Abroad for getting a good job. There are many companies in India which offers 8-10 lakhs per year for talented candidates. So, if you are talented, you can find a good job in India itself without going to Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?