21st April 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Course structure & fee of LLM in Taxation in Suffolk University Law School?

Hi sir, can you please help me to know about the course fee of LLM in Taxation course which is available in Suffolk University Law School? Kindly let me know about the course fee asap. I would like to know about the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying LLM in Taxation from Suffolk University Law School?
  2. Is LLM(Taxation) course offered online in Suffolk University Law School?
  3. Eligibility to study LLM(Taxation) in Suffolk University Law School for LLB student?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich?
  5. Requirements to secure LLM(Taxation) admission in Suffolk University Law School?
  6. Government jobs available after LLM Taxation
  7. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  8. Top universities in LLM in corporate law or taxation law in UK? Fee structure and last date of applying for it?
  9. Top universities for doing LLM course in Corporate Law or Taxation Law in UK? What is the fee structure and last date of applying?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  12. Can I study LLM after completion of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course structure and duration of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Comparative Media Law) in Independent College Dublin?
  15. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  16. Course structure & fee of LLM in University of South Wales?
  17. Scholarships available to study LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK?
  18. Course structure and duration of LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?