13th April 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Courses available in Dairy Technology at New Zealand? List of colleges for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in B.Sc Microbiology and after it want to study a course in Dairy Technology from New Zealand. Which are the courses and colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities providing higher studies in dairy technology and food industry courses in New Zealand or Australia?
  2. List of courses available in Dairy Science? Best colleges and fees for it?
  3. Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?
  4. List of colleges offering Dairy Engineering education under distance learning?
  5. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  6. Which course should I choose after passing 10th?
  7. Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?
  8. What am I supposed to do after B.Tech in dairy technology? Should I go for M.Tech or MBA and if M.Tech then should it be done from abroad or here?
  9. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM?
  10. Advance Diploma studies in Dairy technology?
  11. Will I be applicable for MSc or M.Tech in dairy technology? Which entrance exam do I need to give? I wish to enroll for PG in Dairy technology
  12. Is there dairy technology branch in IIT? -- [New]
  13. What is the scope in M.Tech Dairy Technology? From where can I do PG course from India as well as from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of under graduate courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology and Mathematics? List of universities in New Zealand for it?
  15. How to do B.Tech in Dairy Technology? I have done diploma in Diary Technology from Allahabad
  16. Prospects after completion of M.Tech Dairy Technology through distance?
  17. Syllabus of M.Tech in Dairy Technology?
  18. Am I eligible to do MSc in forestry or any forestry related courses after doing B.Tech in Dairy Technology? What should I do to study that course?
14th April 2017, 05:32 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Courses available in Dairy Technology at New Zealand? List of colleges for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in B.Sc Microbiology and after it want to study a course in Dairy Technology from New Zealand. Which are the courses and colleges for it?

The courses available in Dairy Technology at New Zealand are given below;

Diploma in Dairy Technology
Master of Dairy Science and Technology
Certificate in Dairy Knowledge

The courses can be studied in the following colleges.

Diploma in Dairy Technology - Waikato Institute of Technology (WINTEC),
Hamilton - Website Link

Certificate in Dairy Knowledge - Telford Rural Polytechnic - Website Link

Master of Dairy Science and Technology - Massey University - Website Link
21st July 2020, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available in Dairy Technology at New Zealand? List of colleges for it?

Which college offers a curse in dairy production and management in New Zealand.kindly let me know the qualifications and the amount of fees if the student has done a course in cert dairy production and management in kenya
24th April 2022, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can you get a good paying job in a dairy industry after studying B.tech Dairy Technology and MBA in management in New Zealand?
15th May 2022, 12:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have diploma or degree in dairy technology can be hired as
Dairy Technologist
Microbiologist
Nutritionist
Dairy Scientist
Industry Supervisor etc

The average salary of dairy Technologist in New Zealand is $ 45,638
Those who opt for an undergraduate program such as B.tech can expect a lucrative career opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?