22nd November 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for pursuing a degree in Periodontics and Implantology?

My husband is working in Germany Freiburg and I am a dentist holding masters degree in periodontics and implantology what are the test or criteria which I need to go through if I want to work in Germany except local language which I know I need to learn it.

Related Questions:
  1. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in PERIODONTOLOGY- Diagnosis, Treatment, Preventive Periodontology & Implantology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Dentist job in Dubai after BDS internship from India?
  3. May I join graduation after 3 years Diploma course?
  4. Admission procedure to do Implantology Fellowship in Dr. MGR Medical University? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to get admission for Fellowship in Implantology in Dr. MGR Medical University? -- [New]
  6. Difference between Diploma courses and MDS? Does IGNOU provides one year Diploma in Endosontics and Implantology?
  7. Detailed information about Implantology Fellowship offered in Dr. MGR Medical University? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to do Ph.D without doing masters? Am I eligible for Ph.D after completing PG diploma in Periodontics?
  9. When the admission notification of Implantology Fellowship program will be released in Dr. MGR University? -- [New]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for pursuing MDS in USA?
  11. Which stream to choose in 11th in order to study BA LLB and become a Lawyer in future?
  12. Entrance exam available to join Implantology Fellowship program in Dr. MGR Medical University?
  13. Age and other requirements to do LLB from NIOS?
  14. Who all can apply for Psychology studies? I have completed UG in engineering
  15. Can I do internship in DLF being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of civil? Eligibility criteria required for this?
  16. Is it possible to change course from science to arts after completion of 12th standard?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for LIC DO exam?
  18. Pursuing Degree(8th Sem) : Eligibility Criteria of Section Engineer Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
28th November 2017, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for pursuing a degree in Periodontics and Implantology?

You need to fulfill the criteria to practice in Germany. Normally, those who have go enough experience in the same field, don't have any issues getting jobs abroad.

If you are a fresher, then you need to pass some tests before getting permission to practice in that country. Healthcare sector is highly regulated, and you need to have approval from concerned authority to practice in that country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?