22nd November 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

What kind of gap is acceptable for studies in Canada? Procedure for studies and work in Canada?

Hello Sir, my name is RAVINDER KAUR and am from Amritsar. How to apply spouse visa for canada? I want to do GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ENTERPRISE OR MANAGEMENT . I am engaged and going to marry this year in November. Academics
10th= 2011 army school CBSE with 69%
12th=2013 army school CBSE with 68%
B.COM(proff.)= 2016 with 63%
now am pursuing M.COM it will be chi my name is Amrutha I am going to complete my B.Tech in this year. But from my childhood I like to be a Air Hostess. I want to join in good institute. My age is 20, I know English,Hindi, Telugu, my height is 5-8, and I have a good eye site to complete in MAY 2018 but I don't want to show M.COM and in between this i will do ielts and computer course. So what duration of gap is acceptable for Canada
SPOUSE ACADEMICS: 10th and 12th with 60%, he is a professional CRICKETER at various level as you knew well being. Now my question is that WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR MY STUDY AND MY SPOUSE WORK?

28th November 2017, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of gap is acceptable for studies in Canada? Procedure for studies and work in Canada?

Normally, different universities have different criteria for gap. Some may not accept a student with a gap between studies. They purely want candidates with continuous education.

Some universities can accept candidates with gap, if they fulfill all other criteria for admission with a proper reason for that gap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?