9th January 2018, 09:59 PM
ruchikalodh

Is it possible to change course from science to arts after completion of 12th standard?

Is it possible to change course from science to arts after completion of 12th standard? If yes, then which courses are available for becoming a writer? Can you please guide me with the right information for me to proceed further? Thank you!

11th January 2018, 06:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change course from science to arts after completion of 12th standard?

Yes, candidates are eligible to get admission in bachelor in arts discipline after completion of 12th with science stream.

The eligibility to get admission in most of the stream in B.A course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

But, for admission in B.A Economics it is mandatory to have mathematics as main paper.

To get eligibility for any particular stream visit official website of respective college or university in which you want to get admission.
11th January 2018, 08:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change course from science to arts after completion of 12th standard?

As far as you are concerned about pursuing your bachelor degree in Arts i.e; pursuing BA degree having completed your Class 12th in Science stream then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible as for pursuing BA ( Bachelor of Arts ) degree course the required educational qualification is a higher secondary school degree or a degree equivalent to same from a recognized institute.
11th January 2018, 09:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue your higher studies in Arts stream after completion of your 12th standard with Science stream. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Bachelor's degree course in Arts stream. You can choose B.A or B.A (Hons) course for pursuing your higher studies to become a writer.
12th January 2018, 05:16 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can complete your graduation in English or any of your favourite literature after class 12 in science stream. The minimum eligibility criteria of studying any literature subject in honours is just a class 12 pass in any stream. So, you can be a writer in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?