21st April 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS in France? How to get scholarship?

Hello Everyone,
Kindly tell me what is the eligibility to study MS in France? How to get scholarship to study there? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and details of full funded scholarship?
  2. How to get scholarship in master 2 in France?
  3. Which college gives scholarship to study in Abroad? Eligibility and entrance exams?
  4. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  5. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  6. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to get a scholarship to study at University of Cambridge?
  8. From where to get scholarship to study Genetic Engineering? Eligibility criteria for getting the scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for getting study scholarship?
  10. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  11. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  12. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. How to get information about whether I got the scholarship or not?
  14. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  15. Scholarship to study Abroad for SC student?
  16. Is there any reservation for study scholarship? Doe all caste students get the scholarship?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MS in MIT, USA with scholarship?
  18. Eligibility to appear for JAM IUT and abroad study on scholarship aftre B.Sc in Zoology? Application procedure for the same?
27th April 2016, 06:43 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS in France? How to get scholarship?

You will need a GRE and TOEFL Score to be eligible for the course of MS in France.
To get Scholarship you will need to have a good academic record track record throughout the career to get a Scholarship.
You will also need to perform in a very good manner in the Personal Interview which will be conducted by the University of France.
Once you can clear all these hurdles you will be given a Scholarship for the course of MS in France.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?