26th May 2018, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in SAT to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?

Hello, I came to know that I have to appear SAT so that I can secure admission for BE(Mechanical Engineering) course in Savonia University of Applied Sciences. Can I know about the marks which I have to secure in SAT for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  2. Details of BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  3. Cutoff marks required in SAT to appear in SAT-II?
  4. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study Civil Engineering for free in Abroad?
  5. Cutoff score required in SAT to study BS(Civil Engineering) in McNeese State University?
  6. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in Canada?
  7. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in Germany?
  8. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in MIT, US for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th and 84% in 12th?
  9. Documents required to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences? -- [New]
  10. Whether NRI students can appear in SAT? Cutff score required to study in NIT?
  11. Is it mandatory to appear in both SAT-I & II to study BS in MIT, USA? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  12. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  13. Cutoff marks required in COMEDK to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff marks required to study Mechanical Engineering in Karuna University Entrance Exam?
  15. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study PhD in Management course in Osmania University?
  16. Details for Undergraduate study(Engineering) in US/ Canada?
  17. Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT?
  18. Benefits of studying ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?