23rd August 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I complete my BA pass course in USA?

how can i completed my B.A.Pass course(Gratuation degree) in USA?
Recently i m shifted in USA & i m also completed my 2years examination in INDIA.

Related Questions:
  1. Which test I need to pass in order to carry out medical practice in USA?
  2. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
  3. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  4. What is better to complete my B.E. in India or in USA?
  5. How to complete Ph.D from USA being an Indian M.Tech student? Do we have to complete MS before joining in USA?
  6. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  7. How can I get a job in USA after completing pharma-D in Pakistan?
  8. List of exams I need to pass to validate my degree in USA and get a job? I've done my Pharm-D from Pakistan
  9. How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India
  10. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the requirement for MS in USA or UK? What are the exams to be given? Where can we complete MS in less than 2 years?
  12. Which exam to pass for admission in engineering at USA?
  13. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  14. What are the scopes for B.Pharma student in USA?
  15. How Can I get admission in DDS(USA)? Which type of exam do I need to pass? What's the applying procedure?
  16. Procedure and formalities to do internship from USA? List of the colleges where I can complete my internship in USA?
  17. What shall I do to go for USA after completion of Graduation?
  18. Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
5th September 2016, 03:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my BA pass course in USA?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot resume your BA course from 3rd year in USA after completing first two years in India. There is no such provision of transition for BA course. If you want to pursue your course in USA, you need to take admission in the first year and that too as an overseas student. You need to appear in SAT along with one english proficiency test to get admission chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?