9th July 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Details about opportunities in abroad in the filed of Media after studying from government college?

Don't we have opportunities abroad in the field of media if we chose to study at govt. college?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  2. Job opportunities and details of salary in Abroad after studying Food Technology?
  3. Is there any scholarship available for studying nursing in abroad?
  4. How to work in abroad while studying in final year B.E EEE? What are the opportunities available in abroad?
  5. Scope of BHMS course in Abroad
  6. What should I do to study further abroad after competing B.Sc Nursing in SVIMS?
  7. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  8. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  9. What course to pursue to get job in USA?
  10. Best course available in India after studying 12th abroad?
  11. Opportunities and placement details of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. After passing B.TEch how to get opportunities for studying in abroad?
  13. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  14. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  15. How should I do MS in abroad? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology
  16. India or Abroad: Where would you like to study? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?
  18. How to go abroad for my PG? I am currently in first year doing Media
16th July 2015, 12:42 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Details about opportunities in abroad in the filed of Media after studying from government college?

Yes there is a lot of scope Abroad after you study the course in the field of Media from a Government College here in India.
You need to plan on what you want to do. There are jobs as well the option of Higher Studies Abroad after you complete the course in the field of Media.
So once you decide on what you want to do you can proceed towards that goal easily without any problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?