12th October 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Details regarding Hotel Management course in Singapore? Should I complete degree in India and go for Masters abroad?

I am 12th passed and want to go Singapore to study Hotel Management course. Give me details regarding the course in Singapore? Should I complete degree in India and go for Masters in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Hotel Management after completing graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  5. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Whether Singapore is best country to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? List of colleges for admission?
  7. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
  8. What is the procedure for going abroad to do higher studies after completion of 12th hotel management?
  9. Can I do Master degree in Singapore with second class grades? Requirements for master degree in Singapore?
  10. Universities offering Masters in Hotel Management program in Scotland? -- [New]
  11. Is the Singapore best option to study Masters in Hospitality Management? Career opportunities in Singapore?
  12. Colleges in Singapore offering 2 years Bachelors degree in Management and its value in India? Procedure for scholarship from Singapore and Indian Government?
  13. How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management
  14. Is it true that masters degree from abroad have greater value that Masters from India?
  15. List of best institutes in India for masters in HM? I want to do Masters in Hotel Management
  16. Can I opt for educationl loan from State Bank of India for doing hotel management course in abroad?
  17. Scope of masters in Hotel Management after B.Sc IT?
  18. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?