19th June 2017, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I opt for educationl loan from State Bank of India for doing hotel management course in abroad?

Can I opt for educational loan from State Bank of India for doing hotel management course in abroad? What should be the official steps which I need to follow? Can someone please give me the details soon. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
  3. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  4. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  5. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  6. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  7. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
  8. Eligible courses to study in Abroad through State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan?
  9. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  10. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  11. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  12. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  14. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  15. Can I get a loan from Dena Bank to study Hotel Management Course? Rate of interest which I have to pay yearly?
  16. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  17. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management? Courses which I should opt? List of top HM institutes in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
20th June 2017, 01:38 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I opt for educationl loan from State Bank of India for doing hotel management course in abroad?

SBI will provide a maximum of Rs. 20 Lac as an education loan to pursue a degree, certificate, technical courses in abroad. SBI will definitely provide an education loan to pursue the hotel management course in abroad. The very first step you have to take is to visit the official website of the SBI or else you have visit the nearest branch of SBI. Then you have to apply for education loan to study abroad by clicking on the tab "education loan" which you will get under the tab "personal loan".
To get an education loan sanctioned you need to submit the required documents by the bank such as ID proof, Address proof, educational documents, Admission proof (Admission letter, fee distribution receipt, cost of study, etc.), IT returns, Record of last 6 months of bank statements of the applicant, co-borrower, guarantor, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?