25th April 2017, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Does King Abdullah University of Science & Technology provides MBBS course? Chances to get admission for Indian resident? Fees required for it?

Hello sir, I want to know does King Abdullah University of Science & Technology provides MBBS course? Chances to get admission for Indian resident? Fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals to study Petrochemical Engineering? Chances to get scholarship from Saudi government? -- [New]
  2. List of the colleges for MBA which conduct their own exam?
  3. Which colleges can I join after pursuing B.E final year? I want to do M.Tech in Satellite Communication
  4. Admission chances as Lateral entry with 59% in Diploma?
  5. Which college will I get after scoring 417 rank?
  6. Admission to AIIMS MBBS for NRI?
  7. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  8. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  9. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor's in Architecture in Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  10. Which university among University of British Columbia, McGill University and McMaster University provides MBBS course? Admission procedure and fees required for it?
  11. Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?
  12. What is the future of MBBS in Ukraine? Can I get permanent resident in Europe?
  13. Which is the best college in north India for M.Tech in CSE offering low fee structure?
  14. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the chances to get MBBS? Cutoff marks of last year for MBBS?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 17000 GATE rank? I am an SC candidate
  17. List of colleges where MPH course is available in low fee structure with fee details
  18. Admission in USA is possible without passing GRE? Chances of getting job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?