3rd February 2017, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Which university provide MS course after Mechanical Engineering in between University of Birmingham and Lancaster University? How to get admission?

Hello sir, I want to know which university is providing MS course after Mechanical Engineering in between University of Birmingham and Lancaster University, United Kingdom? How to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities that have medical nanotechnology course? Which are the universities?
  2. Possibility to study MS in Lancaster University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has 2 years of working experience?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Lancaster University to study MBA being a B.E.(ME) final year student?
  4. In which university I should study MS in Computer Science among St. Andrews University, University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and University of Sheffield?
  5. Can I get admission in Lancaster University, UK if scored 6 Bands in IELTS and completed 12th NIOS last year?
  6. How to do MSc chemistry via district education?
  7. Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs for a candidate who has secured admission in MS at University of Birmingham?
  8. Can I apply for Ph.D in Management if completed PGDM in HR from Lancaster University, UK?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  10. Top universities and colleges of London for which I am eligible after scoring 58% in graduation?
  11. Preocedure to take admission in B.Pharmacy course at Birmingham City University? Eligibility criteria and fees of this course? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to get admission in M.Phil (English) at Birmingham City University? Is there any seat reserved for foreign students?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
  14. Harvard University or University of Oxford, where should I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  15. Which are the colleges for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance mode?
  16. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best universities in Canada for doing MBBS after Zoology Honours?
  18. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
13th February 2017, 10:14 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Which university provide MS course after Mechanical Engineering in between University of Birmingham and Lancaster University? How to get admission?

Both the universities are providing MS courses. In case of University of Birmingham,where admission is going on now, you will have to apply on their student site, that is, you will have to fill up an application and submit it. they will contact you after that. And in case of the latter you will have to apply online using the 'My Application Website' if you do not get it then try contacting them by mailing- Science & Technology
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?