17th June 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Does University of Buenos Aires allow MS students to do part time job? How to get a full scholarship for MS? Cost expenses of this course?

Can I know the cost expenses of MS course in University of Buenos Aires? And what I have to do to get full scholarship for MS course in this university? And can I get a chance to do part time work during my MS? This university allow me for part time job?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of accommodation is offered in University of Buenos Aires for International students?
  2. Is there any part time job for students? Is PhD course a full time course in Germany?
  3. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  4. Immigration and Visa process to study BS in University of Buenos Aires, Argentina?
  5. How can i get scholarship for studying at Cambridge?
  6. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  7. How can I get admission to study Bachelor's Degree in Cambridge University with full scholarship if expecting above 90% in 12th?
  8. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. What are the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D after qualifying NET/JRF in Hindi?
  10. Is there any possibility of doing MS in Design outside country with full scholarship? List of best colleges in Pune?
  11. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scholarship in NIT for Nepali students? Can I get full scholarship while studying there?
  13. Which Universities in Bangalore offer full and part time PhD in Electronics and Communication? Is there any entrance exam for admission and do they offer any scholarship to students? -- [New]
  14. List of institutes with full expense which offers Space Craft related courses in UK, USA or Singapore? How can I get part time job if studying there?
  15. Is it possible to study Dental in Russia for a candidate who belongs to Middle class family?
  16. How can I get scholarship to study MBA(HR) through full/part time in Madras School of Social Work, Chennai?
  17. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  18. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
19th July 2016, 11:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does University of Buenos Aires allow MS students to do part time job? How to get a full scholarship for MS? Cost expenses of this course?

Yes, you can do part time job while studying MS course in University of Buenos Aires. There is no problem in doing part time jobs. Such opportunities are available in the university as well, you can even take up online or offline part time jobs. The expense depends on the credit hours you take for the course. Usually it will range around 6-15 lakhs. You can get scholarship if you score well in the entrance exams like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, etc. based on which admission is done. You can also get scholarship during the course for good performance in the field of academics or in extracurricular field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?