25th November 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Does University of Manchester provides free education for NRI and handicapped student? Is there any seat reserved for us?

Hello sir, Does University of Manchester provides free education for NRI and handicapped student? Is there any seat reserved for us? If, not then tell which university provide it?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India
  2. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped? I am a B.Tech mechanical student
  3. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
  4. Fees to study degree course in Biotechnology from University of St Andrews, UK? Is there any seat reserved for NRI students? -- [New]
  5. How can NRI student get admission for B.E in JMI Delhi? Any reserved quota?
  6. Are there any reserved seats for handicapped Candidates in M.Sc course?
  7. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
  8. Can I get admission through NRI seat in IIMS and other management colleges of India?
  9. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will there be any university which offer MCA course at free of cost and by giving scholarship to Physically Handicapped candidates?
  11. How many years of education in India is necessary for NRI student to appear for Indian Competitive examinations?
  12. How many seats are reserved in Allahabad University for handicapped candidate to do Ph.D in Botany?
  13. How to get a seat on NRI basis?
  14. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  15. How can I get an interest free education loan being a handicapped and SC candidate? List of Government schemes for SC candidates?
  16. Any reservation in IIT for disabled?
  17. Can I get admission in University of North Carolina to study M.Sc in Chemistry without any entrance exam? Seats reserved for NRI student?
  18. How can one get NRI status? Which are the colleges in which one can apply as NRI student? Are they eligibi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?