25th November 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in University of Liverpool, London to do Ph.D in English? How can I get visa for it?

Hello sir, I have completed MA English from JNU and now want to do Ph.D in English from University of Liverpool, London. Please tell me how to take admission with all procedure? How can I get visa for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Ph.D in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  3. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  7. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Master of Psychology course at University of Liverpool, United Kingdom? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Delhi University?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for PhD in English from KUK University? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  12. Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  14. Procedure to apply for Ph.D after completion of M.A in English Literature?
  15. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  16. How to get admission in PhD at UK or Europe? Details of Visa and staying there?
  17. Does Bundelkhand University has authentication to offer PhD course?
  18. Universities that have medical nanotechnology course? Which are the universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?