13th April 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Fees to study degree course in Biotechnology from University of St Andrews, UK? Is there any seat reserved for NRI students?

Hello sir, I want to know fees to study degree course in Biotechnology from University of St Andrews, UK? Is there any seat reserved for NRI students?

Related Questions:
  1. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
  2. Is there any reservation quota for NCC cadets for BVCS admission?
  3. Can I get admission in University of North Carolina to study M.Sc in Chemistry without any entrance exam? Seats reserved for NRI student?
  4. Does University of Manchester provides free education for NRI and handicapped student? Is there any seat reserved for us?
  5. Is there NRI seat in any IIT? Can one write for SAT exam? What is fee structure?
  6. How to take admission in Allahabad University to study MA Hindi? How much seat is reserved for other state students?
  7. Procedure to get admission in M.Phil (English) at Birmingham City University? Is there any seat reserved for foreign students?
  8. How to prepare for entrance exam of California Institute of Technology? How many seats reserved for NRI students?
  9. What is the fee expense to study PhD in Amity University for an NRI? Coordinators of Civil PhD?
  10. How to apply to get admission in Calcutta University to study master degree course? Is there any NRI quota available in CU for Bangladeshi student?
  11. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  12. Admission procedure and fees structure to study MBBS course from Tamil Nadu under government quota for NRI Indian girl candidate?
  13. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  14. Terms and condition to study B.Tech Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore for Bangladeshi students? Will I have to approach Indian Embassy for it?
  15. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission in IIT? is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI students?
  16. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a seat on NRI basis?
  18. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?