28th December 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for MS in abroad?

sir,
I am doing my B.Tech in computer science 2nd year.
My10th percentage is 82.2%
12th percentage is 77.8%
till 4th semester average score is 70.5%
I wish to do my MS in computer science in USA in top universities like Stanford, University of California. Am I eligible for studying in these universities and how much marks I want to score in GRE and TOEFL. Please give me details about what I should do for it. Please reply me at [email protected]. It will be very useful and helpful for me sir.

29th December 2015, 09:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for MS in abroad?

To be eligible to pursue MS course in Abroad Universities, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in Abroad universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. To get admission in MS course in top universities, you must have to score at least 300 marks and 7 bands in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?