2nd February 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for pharmacy technician in Canada

I have completed bachelor of pharmacy with 9.4 GPA, IELTS overall 6.0, but in writing 5.5 .Can I get admission for pharmacy technician in any college in Canada.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Lab Technician course for a hoursewife?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Technician in the Indian Army? What is the pay scale of Indian Army Technician?
  3. What is the procedure followed for taking up the D.Pharmacy course? What is the minimum eligibility criteria?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria and process of admission in Canada?
  5. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc In Physics, Classical Mechanics And Statistical Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Which courses are available in BPMT?
  8. List of universities offering distance learning program in B.Pharma? I have completed my Diploma in pharmacy technician
  9. How to take admission in Maharashtra after completing B.Pharm in Gujarat?
  10. Eligibility to apply in SDSC SHAR Technician-B(Carpenter) recruitment?
  11. What is the eligibility to join diploma in pharmacy? -- [New]
  12. What are the eligibility criteria which is followed for doing Ph.D in Pharmacy?
  13. Colleges I will get with 115 marks in MP PET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When the notification of UPRVUNL Technician recruitment will be released? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  15. Procedure to become a judge without being a lawyer?
  16. Can I get a Teacher job in Canada if studied B.Sc Mathematics and B.Ed from University of Punjab? What is the eligibility criteria for it?
  17. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for getting admission in Canada Medical University?
  18. Best Pharmacy colleges in Canada to study M.Pharmacy? Fees and other charges required for it?
2nd February 2018, 07:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for pharmacy technician in Canada

To become a pharmacy technician in Canada, you need to pass various PEBC exams. Qualification alone will not make you eligible to practice in Canada.

Hence, get enrolled for such exams and be prepared to crack those exams. Once you have cracked them, it will be easy for you to get the license.
2nd February 2018, 08:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacy Technician in Canada:-

In order to become a pharmacist in Canada, you need:-

A bachelor's or doctor of pharmacy degree from one of 10 Canadian Universities.

To complete a national board examination through the pharmacy examing board of Canada.

Practical experience through an internship program.

Fluency in English or French.
4th February 2018, 12:07 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed Bachelors of Pharmacy with 9.4 GPA, you are very much eligible for Pharmacy Technician course in Canadian College.
Since, most of the colleges require a minimum of 6.5 bands in IELTS for the admission, you have scored only 6 bands in it.
However, you can apply in different Universities where you can opt the above mentioned course.
20th July 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I have score 6.0 over all with no band less than 6 am I eligible for pharmacy technician or food technology in any photos diploma college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?