1st December 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a Teacher job in Canada if studied B.Sc Mathematics and B.Ed from University of Punjab? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Mathematics and B.Ed from University of Punjab and now shifted to Canada. Can get a teacher job in Canada? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

8th December 2016, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a Teacher job in Canada if studied B.Sc Mathematics and B.Ed from University of Punjab? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

For teaching jobs abroad you need to have good amount of experience. Merely, educational qualification is not enough to get a teaching job abroad in Canada. You need to have a proven record in academics along with an excellent resume.

Also, you need to clear IELTS/TOEFL with a decent score to meet the standards of English proficiency before you join as a teacher. Once you have the credibility, then you can apply for teaching jobs abroad through consultants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?