8th January 2017, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of diploma in computer science?

I completed polytechnic diploma in computer science and I want to go to USA to do MBA am I eligible to go? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. Can I do MBA course after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  4. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in USA after completion of B.Sc Computer Science in distance mode?
  6. What are the next steps to follow for doing further education in USA after completion of diploma in computer science?
  7. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for bank coaching after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  10. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  11. Am I eligible to go to USA for graduation after completion of diploma?
  12. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  13. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in computer science?
  15. Can I pursue MBA after completing three years Diploma in Computer Science? Which course other than MBA will be a good career choice?
  16. Can I go for MS in Computer Science in USA after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in programming after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of computer science course in 12th standard?
9th January 2017, 06:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of diploma in computer science?

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of your Diploma in Computer Science. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. Since, you have not passed Bachelor's degree, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to do MBA course in USA.
10th January 2017, 09:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of diploma in computer science?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible to pursue MBA course in USA after completion of your diploma course. This is because you do not satisfy the basic eligibility criteria of the course which states that you need to be a graduate to be eligible for the course. You can pursue the course after you complete undergraduate course.
10th January 2017, 10:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible to pursue MBA course in USA after completion of your diploma course. This is because you do not satisfy the basic eligibility criteria of the course which states that you need to be a graduate to be eligible for the course. You can pursue the course after you complete undergraduate course.
14th January 2017, 08:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed polytechnic diploma in computer science and I want to go to USA to do MBA am I eligible to go? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible on this. Thank you!
After completion of diploma course, you are not eligible for MBA course in USA.

The minimum educational qualification required for MBA course is graduation degree from a recognized University.

So after completion of diploma course, you can do B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?