7th August 2018, 04:56 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in University of Dundee for studying LLM(Banking and Finance)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about LLM(Banking and Finance) course offered in University of Dundee?
  2. Eligibility to get LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? Fee expenses of LLM(Banking and Finance)?
  3. Admission procedure to study LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? -- [New]
  4. Documents required to get LLM(Banking and Finance) admission in University of Dundee?
  5. How to study MBA from International College Dundee, UK?
  6. Details about University of Dundee, UK for MS Mathematics course? Approval and course details?
  7. How to study Diploma in Finance course being BE CSE holder? Duration of this course?
  8. Can I write CSIR if done M.Sc Biotechnology from Abertay Dundee a Scotish university?
  9. Courses offered n Dundee University? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from Pune University -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  12. Entrance exam to study BS(EEE) in Tel Aviv University? Duration of this course?
  13. Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  14. Is it a better to do masters in Marine engineering after completion of B.Tech Mechanical?
  15. Can I get scholarship to study Bachelor in Finance in Sykes College of Business? Duration of this course?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Finance and Accounting in Bangalore University?
  17. Which country and college will be best to study MBA Finance? List of entrance exams to study MBA from abroad?
  18. Entrance exam to study LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK?
16th August 2018, 05:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? Duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in University of Dundee for studying LLM(Banking and Finance)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study LLM Law, Banking and Finance course at University of Dundee. Applicants who have passed a good honors degree in law are eligible to study LLM Law, Banking and Finance at University of Dundee. Non Law Graduates with relevant legal work experience may also be considered for the admission to study LLM Law, Banking and Finance. They should have obtained at least 6.5 bands in IELTS with no bands less than 6.0 for the admission. Duration of the LLM Law, Banking and Finance course is 12 months full time. University of Dundee website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?