27th July 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Which are the entrance exams I need to concentrate for doing higher studies in abroad?

Which are the entrance exams I need to concentrate for doing higher studies in abroad? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible to me? It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  2. Entrance exams for higher studies in Abroad for 9th CBSE student
  3. What are the entrance exams to prepare for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarships?
  4. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  5. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  6. Eligibility criteria to do MBA(Information Systems) in USA from renowned universities?
  7. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  8. How to do M.Tech Automobile from England?
  9. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?
  10. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  11. which course should i choose if I am interested in doing higher studies? I want to study in abroad
  12. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  13. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  14. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  16. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  17. Is it necessary for me to give GRE exam for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed my studies from University which is IAU affiliated?
  18. What type of exams I need to give to do higher studies in abroad?
27th July 2015, 09:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams I need to concentrate for doing higher studies in abroad?

The entrance exams for which you need to prepare depends on the course in which you want to get enrolled. It varies from course to course and we cannot give you a detailed answer unless you mention the course. Usually, one english proficiency test between TOEFL and IELTS is a must. Apart from this, there can be other entrance exams too. Comment below with the name of the course in which you are interested and we will give you a detailed answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?