27th July 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for pursuing higher studies in abroad?

What is the process followed for pursuing higher studies in abroad? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible to me? I wanted to know the complete information which I need to follow up for the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do higher studies from abroad after pursuing B.Tech?
  2. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  3. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  4. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  5. List of college for M.Tech. in Wireless(Telecommunication) after B.Tech.(ECE) in India and abroad
  6. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  7. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  8. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  9. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  11. Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams?
  12. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  13. What should I study further in Abroad after completing B.A.(History)?
  14. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  15. Is it necessary for me to give GRE exam for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed my studies from University which is IAU affiliated?
  16. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  17. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  18. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
27th July 2015, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for pursuing higher studies in abroad?

To pursue your higher studies in abroad, you must have to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examinations. TOEFL or IELTS examination helps you to prove your English language proficiency skills for getting admission in Abroad universities. Based upon your previous qualifying examination, you can pursue your higher studies in Abroad Universities. By reporting examination score, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities.
27th July 2015, 09:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for pursuing higher studies in abroad?

Procedure for pursuing higher studies in abroad :-

- First get to know the entrance exams for the course in which you are interested.
- Then prepare for the entrance exams.
- Appear in the entrance exams and try to score well.
- Then you need to apply online in the foreign institutes as per your scores in the entrance exams.
- On getting shortlisted, you need to confirm your admission and apply for Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?