16th May 2017, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Which is the entrance test for MBBS to get admission in abroad?

Which entrance test for MBBS to get admission in abroad? Can you please give me the details about the exam which we need to prepare? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  2. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  4. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  5. Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Which exams do I have to appear to study MBBS in abroad??
  7. Which entrance exam I need to write to do MBBS in abroad?
  8. Is there any option to settle in abroad after completion of MBBS in abroad?
  9. Does Medical Council of India conducts entrance test for MBBS candidates of Abroad?
  10. How to get scholarship to study in abroad for MBBS?
  11. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. How can I apply for MBBS from abroad after completing my BSc Nursing?
  13. How to do MBBS and MD from abroad?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
  16. How can I do MBBS from abroad after completion of 12th with 90% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
28th May 2017, 12:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the entrance test for MBBS to get admission in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which entrance test for MBBS to get admission in abroad? Can you please give me the details about the exam which we need to prepare? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
GRE is the entrance test for MBBS to get admission in abroad.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?