20th August 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Future scope of TOEFL and GRE?

Tell me that should i go for toefl and gre? what are its future scopes? I am totally in dilemma someone help me out.

10th September 2014, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future scope of TOEFL and GRE?

TOEFL and GRE are the entrance exams required to appear to get an admission in foreign countries. The detailed information about TOEFL and GRE exams is explained below :-

-->TOEFL :-

1.TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language.

2.It is a standardised test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers who wish to enroll in U.S. universities.

3.The test is accepted by many English-speaking academic and professional institutions for giving the admissions.

4.TOEFL is conducted by the Educational Training Services (ETS).

5.If you once appear for the TOEFL exam, the exam score will be valid for a period of 2 years.

-->GRE :-

1.GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

2.It is a standardised test that is required for getting admission in most graduate schools in United States.

3.The GRE exam score is most important for getting admission in the institutions of the United States.

4.GRE is conducted by the Educational Training Services (ETS).

5.If you once appear for the GRE exam, the exam score will be valid for a period of 5 years.

Since you have asked about the future scope of TOEFL and GRE, they are the only entrance exams required to appear for getting admission in foreign countries, they will not have any future scope, but the exam scores of TOEFL for 2 years and GRE for 5 years will be valid in the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?