24th December 2016, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Is GRE exam enough to get admission in abroad medical colleges or TOEFL is required?

I am from ethiopia and have got a specialty in internal medicine 03 years back and I have been trying to get a chance to win the
admission to one of the USA or Australian medical colleges for further education
My question is can the GRE suffice for admission and do the medical colleges put it (GRE) as a criterion;how helpful is it? and what other parameters do they need?thank you in advance for your response

25th December 2016, 06:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is GRE exam enough to get admission in abroad medical colleges or TOEFL is required?

To be eligible to get admission in Abroad medical colleges for pursuing your higher studies, you have to appear in TOEFL and GRE examinations. TOEFL examination helps you to prove your English language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. So, to get admission in best Abroad medical college for pursuing your higher studies, you need to have a good GRE and TOEFL examinations score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?