3rd August 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How to apply to get admission in Calcutta University to study master degree course? Is there any NRI quota available in CU for Bangladeshi student?

Hello sir, I am citizen of Bangladesh and having completed B.Sc in Mathematics. I want to get admission in Calcutta University to study master degree course. How to apply for it? Is there any NRI quota available in CU?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  2. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  3. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  4. How Bangladeshi student can study in Delhi or Kolkata university?
  5. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  7. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  8. Cut off percentage to do Masters in Australia?
  9. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  10. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  11. Can I get general admission in Indian school rather NRI quota?
  12. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  13. Will I get admission in Anna University through NRI Quota?
  14. Rule and regulations to get admission in MBBS course under NRI quota? Which are the colleges giving admission under NRI quota? -- [New]
  15. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  16. Possibilities to get admission at Mangalore in NRI quota for NRI student if place of birth is India?
  17. Will a NRI student get admission under the Management quota? What are the formalities?
  18. Minimum cutoff marks for NRI quota? What is the fee structure? Last date to apply?
18th November 2018, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply to get admission in Calcutta University to study master degree course? Is there any NRI quota available in CU for Bangladeshi student?

My name is Mrittika Pande. I passed HSC(science group, english version) and scored A grade. I want to study in Calcutta university in English department. What can I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?