4th March 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?

Hello Everyone,

I am preparing for OMAT for doing MBBS course in Abroad. I want to study MBBS in China. I have completed 12th and preparing for OMAT by taking tuition. I just want to know that what marks I have to get in OMAT for getting MBBS in China?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering MBBS in China through OMAT?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in OMAT to study MBBS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of entrance exams except OMAT for study MBBS in China? List of coaching classes for preparation of OMAT in India?
  4. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering Medical in Abroad through OMAT?
  5. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering Medical in Abroad through OMAT?
  6. How OMAT is helpful to study MBBS in Abroad?
  7. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  8. How can I prepare for OMAT to get admission in MBBS at China? Reference books for preparation?
  9. Where I can get admission to study MBBS in Abroad if scored 109.43 marks in OMAT?
  10. Should I prepare for OMAT to study in Abroad if got admission in MBBS in India?
  11. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in Ukraine with OMAT scorecard?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear among USMLE and OMAT to study MBBS in Europe?
  13. Should I appear in OMAT to study MBBS course in Vietnam?
  14. Is it possible to prepare for SAT and OMAT at the same time?
  15. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in OMAT if secured 97.51% in 12th PCB? Cutoff marks required to get admission in Hanoi Medical College, Vietnam?
  17. Am I eligible to apply in OMAT to study MBBS in Abroad being a 25 years old Chemistry graduate?
  18. Eligibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has scored 51 marks in Physics, 63 marks in both Chemistry and Biology in 12th?
20th February 2018, 04:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am preparing for OMAT for doing MBBS course in Abroad. I want to study MBBS in China. I have completed 12th and preparing for OMAT by taking tuition. I just want to know that what marks I have to get in OMAT for getting MBBS in China?

The OMAT score is not required to study MBBS in many China universities. Eligibility to study MBBS in China is as follows: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. There is no common entrance examination for the admission to the MBBS program in China. Candidates are admitted to the MBBS program based on the marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the MBBS program in China is six years. Candidates can apply online or through consultants available for the purpose of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?