22nd November 2017, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Which diploma or degree course can I pursue in Canada after +2?

I want to go Canada after +2. My subjects are political science, history,English, physical education and Punjabi. Please tell me which course or diploma or degree, I will do which help me to go to Canada easily.

Related Questions:
24th November 2017, 11:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which diploma or degree course can I pursue in Canada after +2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to go Canada after +2. My subjects are political science, history,English, physical education and Punjabi. Please tell me which course or diploma or degree, I will do which help me to go to Canada easily.

You can study various courses in Canada after completion of 10+2 in India. They are given below;

Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Management
Bachelor of Commerce
BA in Applied Economics
BA in Literature
Bachelor of Design in Fashion & Technology
Diploma in Business Administration
Diploma in Office Administration
Bachelor of Arts in History
Certificate in Public History
Bachelor of Arts Honors Major in History
Joint Major in English/History
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?