16th February 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

How to continue abroad study in USA after 12th?

I am studying in 12th std. I am intrested to study abroad after 12 what should i do now? Especially USA

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th to study in countries like Australia and USA?
  2. What to do after 12th Arts to study in countries like- Australia and USA? What about LLB course from abroad? Upto how much loan bank will provide?
  3. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  4. How to continue further studies abroad after completing 12th grade?
  5. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  6. Am I eligible to continue my ICAI program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  8. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?
  9. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  10. How to prepare for further studies Abroad after 12th science?
  11. Is it possible to continue Pham.D course abroad?
  12. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  13. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  14. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  15. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  16. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  17. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can we continue our remaining Pharma.D course in USA? Will bank provide loan to me?
18th February 2015, 06:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to continue abroad study in USA after 12th?

To study in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in foreign universities for pursuing your higher studies. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in US universities. TOEFL/IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By scoring good marks in these examinations, you can get admission in foreign universities for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?