19th November 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How to do research in Sanskrit from a best university of India?

Hello sir, I am from Nepal and studying a language course in Sanskrit from Delhi. Now, I am very interested to do research in Sanskrit from a best university of India? How can I do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope of Sanskrit in India especially in Baroda? Should I go for Sanskrit or Hindi in MA course being a Post Graduate in Sociology?
  2. Government employee can do PhD in Sanskrit having approved research work?
  3. What is the qualification required to do Ph.D in Sanskrit? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Sanskrit?
  5. Possibility of doing Sanskrit after 12th? Can I do B.Ed in Sanskrit? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any source to know about all the research work done in India on Philosophy in Sanskrit Language or in English Language?
  7. How to take admission in M.A with Sanskrit? I am a graduate with B.A
  8. Is there any course in Sanskrit after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much scholarship can i get do Ph.D. in Sanskrit from open university?
  10. MA Sanskrit through distance from Tilak Maharashtra University or any other university?
  11. Eligibility criteria for getting scholarship to do MA in Sanskrit?
  12. Can I do M.Phil in Sanskrit through distance mode from Gujarat University or any other University?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for sanskrit scholarship with 99 marks in Sanskrit? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission in graduation with Sanskrit as major subject? Is there any open university in India which provides this facility? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get admission for studying PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University for a postgraduate?
  16. What are the possibilities in Sanskrit in future? I am a graduate with Mathematics and Sanskrit from KUK
  17. Date of sale of application form for Ph.D in Sanskrit in Kanpur?
  18. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?