18th October 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBBS course at Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, China? Documents required and fees for it?

Sir, I am from Delhi and wanted to study MBBS course from Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, China. Please guide me to get admission? Documents required and fees for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding admission process in MBBS course at The Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine? How to get study visa?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in China school for MBBS after completion of 12th standard in India?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required to study MBBS in China and what will be cost per annum?
  4. Eligibility criteria to study MBA course at Warwick Business School, UK? Fees and required documents for it?
  5. Documents required for 9th standard admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?
  6. Procedure to shift from CBSE to ICSE board in 6th standard?
  7. Which documents are required to take admission in a CBSE school at Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?
  9. How to register in ICSE Board after closing date?
  10. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  11. How the University of Wales College of Medicine selects candidate for MD course? Fees required for whole course?
  12. Documents required to get PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) admission in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in CBSE board Class 10th from one school to another?
  14. Documents required for 9th standard admission in Army Public School, Indore?
  15. Documents required for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Golconda?
  16. Documents required for 7th standard admission in Army Public School, Jaipur?
  17. Documents required for 7th standard admission in Army Public School, Basistha? -- [New]
  18. Documents required for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Trivandrum?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?