2nd October 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding admission process in MBBS course at The Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine? How to get study visa?

Sir, I am from India and willing to study MBBS course from The Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine. Give me details regarding admission process? How to get study visa?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MBBS course at Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, China? Documents required and fees for it?
  2. Visa and admission process in Ukraine for MBBS?
  3. How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online?
  4. Detailed information about Visa process to study in Germany for a citizen of Pakistan?
  5. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission for Medicine Doctors in UK? Scholarship and Visa formalities?
  7. How to get student visa of Canada to study oral medicine and radiology and donation fee details? Application procedure, dates and details of tuition fee for the same?
  8. Admission procedure to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru? -- [New]
  9. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa
  10. Can I get education loan for studying MBBS in the AMA School of Medicine?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Medicine in UK being a MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Process to apply for study Visa of Australia as per my IELTS score?
  13. Visa requirements to study MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi?
  14. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  15. Is St. Martinus University School of Medicine, Willemstad recognized by MCI? Is it good to study MBBS from this college? How to get admission?
  16. Admission in UK to study Medicine after 12th? Scholarship for Indian student?
  17. How can I get student visa to study MBBS in Ukraine being a 12th PCB student?
  18. Will there be problem to get study visa in Canada if I have backlogs?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?