22nd September 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is needed in GRE to apply for courses abroad?

How much marks is needed in GRE to apply for courses abroad? Can you please let me know about the information on the same? What type of colleges we will be able to apply and what is the cut-off marks followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this.

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
  2. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  3. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When should I apply in GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Abroad? Qualification required and expenses to apply?
  5. Detailed information and qualifying marks of GRE?
  6. List courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Universities offering through GRE?
  7. List of courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Which universities consider GRE score?
  8. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  9. What are the PG courses available in Germany for mechanical graduate? How may I apply for the same? How much score would be needed in GRE for the same? How much money would be required for the same?
  10. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  11. How much score in GRE enough for pursuing studies in abroad?
  12. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study GRE with full scholarship in Abroad?
  13. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  14. Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?
  15. Can I apply for admission in Abroad with GRE scorecard if admission is over in universities?
  16. GRE And TOEFL tests needed to apply for MS in US? Is there any loan facility available on seat confirmation?
  17. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for doing PG courses in abroad after completion of UG with 60% marks?
23rd September 2016, 04:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is needed in GRE to apply for courses abroad?

To apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities, you need to have minimum 280 marks in GRE examination. To get admission in average universities, you need to score in between 280 to 300 marks in GRE examination and for getting admission in top universities, you need to score more than 300 marks in GRE examination. You can apply for all the colleges which accepts GRE score and offers Masters degree course in Science/ Technology.
23rd September 2016, 08:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is needed in GRE to apply for courses abroad?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. This test is administrated by Educational Testing Service (ETS). This examination tests your Analytical Writing, Quantitative and Verbal skills.

The GRE examination is mostly taken by the candidates who wish to pursue Master's degree course in US universities. There are number of colleges/ universities in Abroad which accepts GRE score for offering admission in MS/ MBA course.

There is no fixed cut-off in GRE for getting admission in Abroad Universities. The minimum GRE score required to apply for admission differs from university to university. For average level university, the minimum GRE score required is from 290-300 and for getting admission in top level universities, you need to score 300 or 310 above in GRE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?