2nd February 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required to get admission in Canada?

Hi, I had pass out my 10th in CBSE board with 74% of marks and 12th same CBSE board with 60% and now I am pursuing BBA and in final year and I want to pursue a specialization course in accounting. And I want to know how much marks, I required for study in Canada and is I am eligible if I have 60-70% of marks in BBA and is the offer letter is sent to me. Is I am eligible for study in Canada?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges offering MS in Canada? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  2. How much marks are required in medical after 12 to study abroad in canada in good university?
  3. Marks requirement to get admission for doing engineering in Canada?
  4. What percentage of marks is required for admission in MBBS from Canada?
  5. Does McGill University, Canada provides MDS course? How to get admission and marks required in IELTS?
  6. How much marks are required for admission in engineering in Canada, Australia and Italy?
  7. Minimum percentage in BE required for doing MS in Canada? IELTS score cut off? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the percentage marks required to do B.Com in Canada?
  9. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in Canada Medical University for MBBS program?
  10. Can I pursue High School in Canada without IELTS? Cutoff marks required in 10th CBSE to get admission?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria asked for getting admission in Canada Medical University?
  12. List of universities in Canada offering Master of International Business? Marks required in IELTS and GMAT for admission? -- [New]
  13. What is the fee cost for doing MS in Canada? GRE marks requirement?
  14. How much marks are required to get admission in top universities in Canada
  15. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for getting admission in Canada Medical University?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for MBA in Canada after completion of graduation in correspondence mode from Delhi University?
  17. How much marks in English subject is required for Schooling Visa of Canada?
  18. Best universities for MS in computers as well as Electricals?
2nd February 2018, 07:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is required to get admission in Canada?

Your school marks are not the only criteria for getting admission abroad. You need to make sure that you score decent marks in the entrance exam for admission.

If you have good scores in the said exams, then surely you will be able to get admission without any issues.
4th February 2018, 12:22 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is required to get admission in Canada?

Let me clear your confusion, there is no fixed percentage of marks required in your BBA to pursue your further MBA course in Canada.
Candidates those who have completed their BBA course from a recognized University are eligible to apply for the MBA course in Canada.
Candidates must have to qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination in order to get admission in different Universities of Canada.
A minimum of 6.5 band is required in the IELTS for Masters degree admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?