25th July 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee cost for doing MS in Canada? GRE marks requirement?

Hello, I want to know everything about biotech in Canada. What is the cost of completing the MS course? What is score required in GRE to get the admission? Can you please guide me with the details on this soon? Awaiting for the response. Please help me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges offering MS in Canada? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  2. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  4. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study in any good university of US/Canada with scholarship? Coaching class to prepare in Delhi?
  5. Marks requirement to get admission for doing engineering in Canada?
  6. Can I study Master's Degree in Zoology in Canada with 290 marks in GRE? Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL?
  7. Should I reappear if scored 304 marks in GRE to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in US/Canada?
  8. Can I study MS in Canada if scored 270 marks in GRE and secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  10. Do we need to give GRE or TOEFL exam for doing Ph.D in US or Canada?
  11. In which country I should pursue MS among Canada and US if scored 295 marks in GRE, 81 marks in TOEFL and secured 75% in B.Tech?
  12. Should I have to appear in GRE for study in Canada/USA? Procedure to apply?
  13. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  14. Will I get admission in any good college of Canada after scoring good marks in GRE having secured 55% in B.Tech?
  15. How to apply for MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best universities in Canada and USA to choose with 310 GRE marks?
  17. How much percentage do I need in B.Tech for pursuing MS in Canada?
  18. Cutoff marks required to qualify in GRE? -- [New]
25th July 2017, 10:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee cost for doing MS in Canada? GRE marks requirement?

The fee cost for doing MS course in Canada depends on the university you choose for pursuing MS course. Generally, the fee structure for MS course ranges from 15-20 lakhs. No GRE examination score is required to apply for admission to MS course in Canada universities. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to MS course in Canada universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?