25th July 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Marks requirement to get admission for doing engineering in Canada?

What is the marks requirement required to get admission for doing engineering in Canada? I have more than 50 percent marks till 12th standard, is that enough? Can you please let me know which college I can apply for? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the marks requirement in Canadian Universities for admission?
  2. What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering?
  3. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the fee cost for doing MS in Canada? GRE marks requirement?
  5. What is the percentage requirement in diploma to study in Canada?
  6. What is the requirement to fulfil for getting scholarship in Canada?
  7. List of reputed colleges offering MS in Canada? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  8. Eligibility requirement and fee expense for M.Tech in Civil engineering in Canada?
  9. Minimum requirement of marks in MHT CET of engineering to get admission in Mumbai government college
  10. Can I apply for admission in Canada after diploma in automobile engineering?
  11. What percentage of marks is required for admission in MBBS from Canada?
  12. Procedure to get admission in M.Tech in Canada?
  13. How much marks are required for admission in engineering in Canada, Australia and Italy?
  14. How much marks is required to get admission in Canada? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to get admission in Canada having 4 years gap after High School? Procedure and requirements?
  16. What is the admission requirement and qualification for Aerospace Engineering
  17. Am I eligible to do PhD in Urdu if completed M.A. 5 years ago?
  18. Is it difficult to study M.E.(Aerospace Engineering) in Canada if secured 7.15 CGPA in B.E. with 7 backlogs and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
26th July 2017, 03:24 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Marks requirement to get admission for doing engineering in Canada?

There is no minimum marks specified in 12th standard for doing engineering or any other bachelor's degree course in Canada, however a candidate should secure at least 60% to get admission in good colleges/universities.
With 50% marks in 12th standard, you can get admission to pursue engineering course in Canada but since you have scored less marks in 12th standard you may not get good universities/colleges to do the same.
You will have to score good marks in IELTS/TOEFL and GRE entrance examination in order to become eligible to pursue the aforesaid course in Canada.
There are the standardized tests which are take by the candidates willing to pursue higher studies in Canada.
26th July 2017, 04:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the marks requirement required to get admission for doing engineering in Canada? I have more than 50 percent marks till 12th standard, is that enough? Can you please let me know which college I can apply for? Awaiting for the response.

Candidates after completion of Class XII with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects can apply for engineering degree admission in Canada universities. There are no fixed mark requirements for engineering studies. Students have to clear the TOEFL or IELTS examination to get admission in Canada universities. There are various colleges in Canada offering engineering courses. Candidates can apply directly for admission or through educational consultants. Candidates can get help from their seniors or friends studying in Canada for admission details.
26th July 2017, 09:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission for doing Engineering course in Canada, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. To apply for admission to Engineering course in Canada universities, you should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. It is best to have at least 60% aggregate marks in 12th standard to get admission in best Canada universities for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?