8th February 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum score required in IELTS for getting Canada study visa?

I have scored overall 6.5 overall, listening -7, reading-7, writing-6 and speaking-5.5. Can I get visa for doing Masters in Canada? Is this score enough or I need to take the exam once again?

17th February 2018, 11:03 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the minimum score required in IELTS for getting Canada study visa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored overall 6.5 overall, listening -7, reading-7, writing-6 and speaking-5.5. Can I get visa for doing Masters in Canada? Is this score enough or I need to take the exam once again?
Yes, you are very much applicable to study in Canadaian universities because the minimum percentage is 6.5 that is required which will allow you to take admission in some of the good universities of Canada like:

University of Toronto

University of British Colombia

McGil University

McMaster University

University of Alberta

University of Montreal

For study permit in Canada you need to have these following eligibility before applying for the visa to study in Canada and these are:

- You mus have prove that you have sufficient funds to pay

- Tuition fees

- Return transportation for yourself and family member who accompany you to Canada

- You must have been accepted by a designated learning institution in Canada

- Be in a good health and willing to complete a medical examination,if necessary

- You mus satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

The time may vary for visa. It is therefore recommended that you apply for student permit as soon as you get your letter of acceptance from the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?