28th March 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How many years we need to do bachelors in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

I want to ask the course duration I mean how many semesters are there for bachelors and for how many years in USA after diploma in electrical engineering in India. Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Thanks!

31st March 2017, 06:57 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: How many years we need to do bachelors in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

First of all, I am very sorry to say that there are very few in fact actually almost no recognised and reputed university that offers a Bachelors course for students who have done a diploma in India or as for that matter any country on the globe.
The minimum eligibility criteria is that the student must have cleared his/her 10+2 in any stream with Maths as a subject in order to take admission in any college in the United States for the course of engineering.

Since Maths as a subject is not taught in diploma schools/colleges in India, there is no way that a diploma student can go on to do an engineering Bachelors degree from the USA.
Also, another thing about the colleges in USA is that even if the few colleges accept to enroll you for a Bachelors degree at their university, then still they will not allow you to join directly from the 2nd year of engineering like they do in India which means that you will have to take admission in 1st year itself only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?