5th October 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in abroad after completion of M.Pharm in India?

I have completed my m.pharmacy in india.i want to do ph.d in pharmaceutical analysis in usa.so, what type of entrance exams i have to attend? &what is the study material required? &in india where the related coaching centers are located?is there any university to provide free scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  2. What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad after completing MCA?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  5. What is the procedure to do M.Pharm from abroad?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD in Abroad after completing M.Tech in India?
  7. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  12. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  13. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  15. Is it beneficial to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) after completion of MS in Abroad?
  16. Procedure to join Ph.D course in India or Abroad?
  17. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  18. Will it be helpful for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of graduation in India?
9th October 2016, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in abroad after completion of M.Pharm in India?

You need to crack exam like GRE, if you are interested in a reputed university. Most of the reputed universities accept GRE score for giving admission in Ph.D programme.

Also, you must try to qualify IELTS/TOEFL with the minimum qualifying score, which is needed as English proficiency certificate for admission. Hence, get these two scores and apply when admission is open.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?