7th February 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NCLEX exam to settle in USA?

I had complete my GNM nursing. Now I want to give the NCLEX exam for settle in USA. What will have to do for this exam?

16th February 2017, 12:27 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How to prepare for NCLEX exam to settle in USA?

Firstly in order to be made eligible to take the NCLEX you have to submit an application for licensure/registration to the board of nursing/regulatory body (BON/RB) where you wish to be licensed/registered.
Register for the NCLEX with Pearson VUE by registering to a program code and provide an email address while registration which is a must. Use one of the payment options: Pay by card/ Third Party payment.After an NCLEX registration is created, it will stay open for 365 days waiting for candidate eligibility from the BON/RB. Once you are made eligible, you must test within the validity dates on the Authorization to Test (ATT) email.

To prepare it well you will have to have critical thinking skills.Several NCLEX review courses you can go through them.The National Council of State Boards of Nursing has informative Test Plans for both the RN and PN licensure examinations you can try it out too. Prepare with calmness ans ease.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?