22nd October 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to study LLM in International Law Studies from UK?

Sir, I am studying BA LLB in Allahabad and after completion of it want to study LLM in International Law Studies from UK. Please guide me to study this course from UK?

25th October 2017, 07:39 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study LLM in International Law Studies from UK?

You are very much eligible to do LLM in International Law from UK after completion of LLB from Allahabad.
Those candidates who have completed LLB course from any recognized college/university, are eligible to do LLM in International Law. In order to pursue the aforesaid course from UK, you must have to appear and qualify in GRE and IELTS examinations, which are the standardized test required to be taken by the candidates willing to do master's in Law course from any foreign university.
So, on the basis of your performance in the aforementioned examinations, you will be given admission for LLM in International Law from UK.
You need to score a minimum of 300 score in GRE and above 6.5 bands in IELTS examination, in order to take admission into reputed college of UK for LLM in International Law course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?