16th October 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

List further course option in abroad after Diploma in Nursing?

Hi,

I am manimagalai. I have finished my diploma in nursing. Now i wish to go for higher studies in abroad. So i need help in choosing further course.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to continue further studies in Nursing in abroad after completion of Nursing diploma?
  2. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  3. Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?
  4. Chances to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  5. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  6. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  7. Procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in Abroad for B.Sc Nursing student?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc Nursing and B-Pharmacy after completion of 10+2 with 62.2% of marks?
  10. List of universities with less fee structure in Abroad for MBBS program?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for M.Sc(Nursing) course in Abroad?
  12. List of government colleges in Madurai which offers B.Sc(Nursing) for diploma holder married woman?
  13. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Nursing) for Nursing Assistant Diploma student? List of colleges in Chennai?
  14. Which is better to study in Abroad among B.Pharmacy and B.Sc(Nursing)?
  15. List private colleges for doing Diploma in Nursing?
  16. What should I do after passing 12th? I am a 12th student in medical stream -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How to do MSc nursing in abroad after BSc Nursing? What is the requirement and procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?