11th April 2018, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in USA to study B.Pharmacy? Details regarding admission?

Hello sir, I am 12th passed student and willing to study B.Pharmacy course from USA. Please send me list of colleges with details regarding admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study M.Arch in USA if completed B.Arch? List of colleges, course duration and fee expenses to study M.Arch in USA?
  2. List of top colleges for MDS in USA
  3. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  4. List of colleges in USA accepting ITI certificate to provide B.Tech course? Procedure to study from USA?
  5. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges in USA to do computer science course with less budget
  7. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  8. List of colleges of USA to study M.Architecture course? Procdure of admission and fees for it?
  9. List of universities to do MD in USA?
  10. What are the possibilities of doing M.Pharm in USA after completion of B.Pharm in India?
  11. List of top Agriculture colleges of USA? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of colleges offering M.Com in USA to B.Com 1st year student?
  13. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  14. List of top colleges of USA with details about MS in Aeronautical Engineering course? Is there any chance to join NASA?
  15. List of colleges available in UK and USA to study MBBS course with fee structure
  16. List of Fashion Designing colleges of USA to get admission through lateral entry? Entrance exam for it?
  17. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  18. List of best M.Tech structural engineering colleges in USA with fee details?
15th May 2018, 03:29 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges in USA to study B.Pharmacy? Details regarding admission?

Lists of Colleges in USA to study B.Pharmacy are:-
Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn
McWhorter School of Pharmacy, Brimingham
College of Pharmacy, Glendale
College of Pharmacy, Tucson
College of Pharmacy, Searcy
College of Pharmacy, Little Rock
School of Pharmacy, Los Angeles
School of Pharmacy, San Francisco
Skaggs School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences, La Jolla
Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions, Denver

Admission procedure for every different colleges are varies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?